Oracle + SQL server + Weblogic + Fargate Migration from on-premises to Amazon Web Services
- Migrate a mission-critical system comprising Java containerized applications, JavaEE Weblogic-based application, Oracle DB and MS SQL Server DB from the company’s premises to AWS.
- Migrate databases to AWS RDS.
- Implement serverless container hosting with AWS Fargate.
- Setup system monitoring with Cloudwatch.
- Design and deploy Business Continuity solutions.
- Develop standard support operation procedures.
- The system has been migrated within 2 hours of downtime.
- A cross-region Disaster Recovery solution has been implemented, comprising DB replication, Container/EC2 synchronization, and S3 buckets sync.
- Cloudwatch setup has been customized to suit corporate monitoring requirements. 17 custom metrics written.
- 8 SOP documents have been developed and tested
- AWS EC2
- AWS Fargate
- AWS RDS
- AWS S3
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Windows Server
- 350 hours
- Amazon Web Services Architect
- 2 x Senior DevOps Engineer
- Senior Microsoft SQL Server DBA
- Senior Oracle DBA
Alex is one of the best Oracle DBA’s I have worked with. Excellent communication skills, it was great to work with Upgrade Consulting.
We can recommend Upgrade Consulting without any restrictions. They are, without any question, a shining star among the Oracle DBAs on the market.
Wonderful and dedicated guys. They fixed all our system problems in a smart and proffesional way. Will definitely hire them for our future projects. Thanks for provding a great solution!
Upgrade consulting has designed the whole database solution for us and has led the project to the successful implementation. It’s a pleasure working with this team.
Competent and confident at what they do. They go the extra mile to research and find the best solution to any problem. A great resource for specific projects or continious support.