AWS Infrastructure Cost Optimization
- Analyze the client’s cloud-based infrastructure, consisting of AWS EC2, Fargate and RDS services
- Analyze the services’ resource usage from different angles and find opportunities to optimize costs
- RDS (Oracle and SQL server), Fargate, EC2 CPU/Memory/IO usage has been analyzed – to propose more optimal instance sizes
- A shutdown policy has been implemented to save resources during off-hours
- Savings plan has been implemented to optimize the costs of the existing resources
- RDS Oracle and MS SQL Server SQL queries have been optimized to lower the actual CPU/Memory usage
- AWS EC2
- AWS Fargate
- AWS EKS
- AWS RDS
- Oracle Database
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Windows Server
- 80 hours
- Senior Oracle DBA
- Senior MS SQL Server DBA
- Senior AWS Architect
Alex is one of the best Oracle DBA’s I have worked with. Excellent communication skills, it was great to work with Upgrade Consulting.
We can recommend Upgrade Consulting without any restrictions. They are, without any question, a shining star among the Oracle DBAs on the market.
Wonderful and dedicated guys. They fixed all our system problems in a smart and proffesional way. Will definitely hire them for our future projects. Thanks for provding a great solution!
Upgrade consulting has designed the whole database solution for us and has led the project to the successful implementation. It’s a pleasure working with this team.
Competent and confident at what they do. They go the extra mile to research and find the best solution to any problem. A great resource for specific projects or continious support.